Monday, May 18, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Lovely Blog Award




Thank you to Deb at DebsHere for awarding me the "One Lovely Blog Award".

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the blogger's to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I am now awarding the following blogs with this great award!
1: The Pitter Patter Boutique Blog
2: Nanny Deprived Blog
3: Wildflower Studios Blog
4: Milo's Creation Blog
5: All You Review
6: Little Miss Julia Blog
7: Barefoot Mommies
8: Bentley Boutique
9: Extraordinary Ornaments
10: Music Of My Life
11: Dreamscapes Baby Boutique Blog
12: Two Little Whales Blog
13: TLC Jewelry Blog
14: My Lil Guyz
15: Soap Rehabilitation

Congrats ladies!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cales, Thanks so much for thinking of me.

RA said...

Congrats on your award, Cales! I really think it is very well deserved :). Congrats also to all the other nominees. This is such a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It means a lot to me. Have a wonderful day.

RA said...

Hi Cales, it's me again. I have linked to you in this post here. Thank you :)

Jen@born2impress said...

I am your newest follower from the MBC.
Come visit when you have a chance.