Saturday, May 2, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

One Of Those Days

Have you ever had a day that you just felt, well...blah! That is how I feel today. Which doesn't make sense because the sun is shining and the air is filled with the sweet scent of Spring. But here I am sitting in my PJ's at 6pm, sipping on some yummy Italian wine, and browsing the internet.

Meanwhile, I have a sink full of dirty dishes, a dishwasher full of clean dishes, two baskets full of clean unfolded laundry, and a load of laundry that needs to be put in the dryer. The couch just feels so comfy and I'm too lazy to walk to the laundry room to put the clothes in the dryer

I'm allowed to have one of these days every once in a while right?

On the other hand, Ann is hosting another Virtual Girls Night Out! Head on over to her blog and join the party!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Be sure and let me know how the cookies turn out! I have to wait until tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

Hopping over from your comment!! You have a beautiful little girl! Vacation looks like it was fun!

Erica said...

Are you sure you weren't sitting in my house when you wrote this blog because that is exactly how I felt Friday night. I look forward to following your blog. Hope you will check me out and follow me :)

http://ehaggins.blogspot.com

http://myfirst5k-erica.blogspot.com/

RA said...

I'm familiar with those days ;)! Welcome to the Womens Blogger Directory, Cales. Have a great day.